Based on internal research analysing consumer behaviour and user experience, ECOMMPAY's intuitive payment page supports extensive customisation. Compatible with all PCI DSS requirements, our secure, dynamic payment page analyses transaction history, location, risk factors, and more, to display relevant payment options, which can increase conversion by more than 30%. ECOMMPAY’s payment page supports all major bank cards and popular regional payment methods.
Improve User Experience (UX)
Improve customer experience by implementing ECOMMPAY’s secure, intuitive payment page, which dynamically modifies the selection of payment options displayed based on transaction history, location, risk factors, and more. ECOMMPAY’s payment page supports all major bank cards and popular regional payment methods.
- Integrated OneClick payment functionality for both bank cards and alternative payment systems;
- The possibility to conduct A/B testing on layout and design elements of the payment page;
- Increased conversion through regular updates, upgrades, and plug-ins to improve UX;
- Dynamic display of payment methods, depending on user preferences and geography;
- Strategies to keep the customer on the payment page in case of declined transactions;
- Omnichannel compatibility.
Choose your preferred method for integrating ECOMMPAY’s payment page
ECOMMPAY’s secure payment page, hosted on our server, appears within a lightbox on your website. You do not handle or transmit sensitive card data.
ECOMMPAY’s secure payment page, hosted on our server, is integrated into your website. The page can be modified to match your corporate style.
Your customers are redirected from your website to ECOMMPAY’s secure payment page, hosted on our server, where they can enter their card data.
Integration via API
If you are PCI DSS certified, you can integrate our payment gateway independently. In this case, we process customer details and transaction information.