For our new team in Helsinki are looking for a person with system administrator skills. We perfectly understand that the work of a system administrator affects many processes in the company, and therefore we do not limit the system administrator only to his work and provide the opportunity to be not only SysOps, but also DevOps.
What we work with:
- to assist in preparing the marketing materials;
- to provide assistance in coordinating business relationships during the conferences and corporate events;
- to help organise both internal and external events, such as conferences, trainings/workshops and corporate parties;
- to manage general marketing inquiries and requests received from both internal and external parties;
- to provide assistance in collecting and/or preparing information to be provided to the mass media (for example, press releases);
- to provide assistance in preparing presentations, brochures and other information related to the products and services provided by ECOMMPAY, as well as ECOMMPAY as a company;
- to communicate with the external PR agencies;
- to order promo materials, corporate gifts, print materials and other materials related to ECOMMPAY and its business activity;
- to participate in general marketing activities conducted at ECOMMPAY.
What you have to do:
- Administer 10 equipment racks distributed across four data centers in Europe;
- Participate in development processes, from design to launch in production operation and engage in subsequent support of systems;
- Interact with colleagues, discuss design and problems of applications and infrastructure;
- Offer and implement reliable, high-quality, modern solutions suitable for production operation and adequate monitoring;
- Report to developers about weak / vulnerable / bad areas of applications and push fixes into production;
- Develop / achieve implementation of metrics in applications and set up triggers for monitoring templates;
- Document in Confluence everything that you implement and change in the infrastructure;
- Planning and decomposition of large tasks, terms and resources, taking into account the existing specifics of the work.