Up to 40% of the workforce in industrialised countries are currently remote, and many could remain so permanently, according to Elisabeth Reynolds from MIT’s ‘Work of the Future’ Project.
The transition has left many industries scrambling to find a way to manage mass-payments. Entire workforces are now remote working, learning is now done via remote classrooms and online lessons. Even healthcare has seen a change in the way people are looked after. But business must go on, and fortunately, Visa has a tool to help that happen.
In our white paper, you will discover how Visa Mass Payouts are helping businesses adjust to the monumental shift towards online payments.
Our white paper covers in detail:
- Shifts in consumer and company spending
- How should you choose a mass payout processor?
- What’s driving the current mass payout and digital payment trends?
Who benefits from reading this whitepaper?
If you’re working in these business segments, there is a good chance that this white paper will hold the answers to a lot of questions.
- Gig economy: fast payments for workers and freelancers
- Alternative lending: disburse loans fast
- Tax refunds: speed up refund availability
- Loyalty programs, rebates, rewards: send directly to cards