We use cookies to improve and personalise your experience on our website, analyse the statistics and place our advertisements. You can find out more about our use of cookies by reading our Cookie Policy.

Payment Monitoring
Our prompt identification of payment infrastructure malfunctions ensures operational efficiency.

We verify all internal and external processes relating to your incoming and outgoing transactions

Choosing to pay for goods or services online, consumers expect to complete their intended transaction. If they’re unable to do so, they are likely to become frustrated and go elsewhere. To avoid losing out on revenue, your payment system must work perfectly 24/7. Our technical support monitors transactions in real time and offers post-monitoring to maintain smooth operations, even in the event of an unforeseen accident.

Each transaction is analysed individually and cumulatively, tracking the frequency of payments and payouts. If we discover any system failures on either the merchant side or internally, operations are immediately transferred to standby mode, which ensures the continuity of the payment process without any financial losses for the merchant.
900 monitored parameters
70 000 checks per day or a comparative analysis every 1.2 seconds
5 000 suspicious cases processed per shift, per day
85
85% of cases solved prior to the client noticing
30
30% of system failures detected in under 15 minutes. The reaction rate for the remaining 70% depends on transaction flow, monitoring for 10-20 deviations from the norm.

How does ECOMMPAY’s monitoring system ensure continuity of the payment process?

  • Transaction monitoring and post-monitoring using proprietary software;
  • Detailed analysis of any deviations in transaction data;
  • Instant response rate to system failures: we react before you incur any financial losses;
  • An algorithm to instantly identify problems users face throughout the payment process;
  • Technical support available 24/7: our monitoring instantly registers possible system failures on the client’s side;
  • An individual transaction flow profile for each client, taking into account the operational specifics by the hour, as well as whether it’s a weekday or weekend.
Ensure payment process continuity
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up to our bi-monthly newsletter to get the latest fintech news, updates and insights.
Email*
Industry*
Business type*
The information you submit to us by filling this contact form will be processed in accordance with ECOMMPAY's Privacy Policy. We kindly encourage you to read our Privacy Policy carefully.
Thank you!
A confirmation message has been sent to your email address. Please click the link in the email to activate your subscription. If you didn't get the email, please check your spam or bulk email folder.