From sub-zero Siberian winters to the sub-tropical heat of Sochi, Russia and its CIS neighbours straddle Europe and Asia, and are home to a diverse range of people and cultures.
This part of the world is an exciting and dynamic place to do business: Local populations are rapidly embracing electronic payments and online shopping, and a huge shift in buyer behaviour is taking place across the region.
For businesses and entrepreneurs looking to expand their online empires, Russia and the CIS countries are packed with potential, but at the same time can be complex markets for the uninitiated.
This whitepaper, written by our industry experts, gives valuable insights and boots-on-the-ground advice for expanding your business into the quickly evolving and largely untapped markets of Russia and the CIS.
In this white paper, you will learn about:
- Why Russia is an emerging E-commerce giant
- Why Kazakhstan's digital economy is growing faster than anywhere on earth
- Why startups and digital businesses are choosing CIS countries as a base
- How local CIS populations prefer to pay for goods and services
- The latest trends and areas of growth in the online economy
- Tips for growing your business in complex markets
Who benefits from reading this white paper?
Businesses and entrepreneurs who trade online and are considering expanding their customer base in Russia and the surrounding CIS countries.
You’ll gain valuable insights from local professionals for navigating complex markets that are packed with potential!