Post-Brexit trade is full of concerns, questions, and uncertainties. Aggravated by the global pandemic, shifts in consumer behaviour, and financial crisis as a consequence of major world events, the future of payments post-Brexit is not straightforward. The world is changing rapidly, with customers becoming more demanding.
According to ECOMMPAY data, 71% of consumers would abandon their online purchase in case their preferred payment method was not available; while demand for alternative payment methods increased by 35% in 2020.
To meet merchants’ demand for clarity and explicit guidelines, we have created this analytical report based on business and end-user surveys, conducted in 2021.
In this white paper, you will learn about:
- The current state of payments in the UK
- Customer online shopping preferences
- Fraud patterns and how to deal with fraudsters
- Key changes in consumer buying behaviour
- UK businesses main concerns and pain points trading across borders
- Tips on adapting to current changes
- Recommendations for your company to make post-Brexit trade smooth and cost-efficient
Who benefits from reading this white paper?
Any online business trading globally or accepting/ making cross-border payments and looking for cost optimization options for their international trade. As well as e-commerce professionals keeping up-to-date with the current payment trends that can influence their online business strategy.
Gain valuable insights and empower yourself – anticipate the changes and be your industry leader!